Facebook event page
Adams County Justice Center
1100 Judicial Center Dr, Brighton, Colorado 80601
Trenton's cry for help has been ignored. His mother's plea's for help have been ignored. Rights have been violated left and right. Alea Matilda Vigil faces jail time for a minimum of 6 month's for exercising her first amendment rights by asking her to remove a fb live video that has evidence against the state in it for failing to protect her children. Let's list some facts…
1) Trenton was Raped and has had surgery over defending himself from his preditor on his testicles twice to repair the damage from being kicked so hard.
2) There is incest going on in the home. The Father married his first blood cousin & moved her 4 kids into a 3 bedroom home that already housed 5 children totalling to 9 kids in the home.
3) The mother Alea has been reporting to Social Services since November of 2015 & conducting her rights as a parent to a welfare check since the father took the children over her finding out about the incest & lies in the home when her children reported to her about there current situation during a visit & asked her to help them.
4) The police threatened the mother Alea numerous times over harassment for conducting welfare checks & threatened to arrest her.
5) Trenton was thrown out of the home on more then one occasion. His father who married his cousin was not his biological dad but his step father who raised him. His father began to deny him after the abuse accusations came out.
6) Trenton was removed from the home after trying to cause harm to himself because his father told him to kill himself.
7) The mother Alea kept going to court to exercise her parental rights because the father had violated her's. The judge in front of witnesses did not look at her evidence & took him at face value as he slandered her name by calling her an addict, mentally unstable, abusive, a hooker, & that she had abandoned her children. The 2nd hearing the father said that Trenton had a vasectomy & that the mother kidnapped Trenton when infact he was thrown out & she rescued him & went threw the proper channels to keep him with her. The Father threatened the boy & took him back in the middle of the night while his mother slept. The judge denied her time to find legal representation & wouldn't look at her evidence. She lost more rights.
8) When Trenton was in the psych ward no one but his mother came to see him. She got in trouble with the court & postponed visits out.
9) The state stepped in August of 2016 after 10 month's of reporting abuse by the mother Alea.
10) Since then one child had a busted tooth & claimed he tripped. Two weeks later he had a broken arm & said he fell of the bike.
11) The youngest went after the Woman with a knife after she shoved him on the floor & kicked him as hard as she could. He told his mom & the state & was court order therapy but still in the home. Trenton said Jeff gets the worst of it that she also throws him around & punches him in the face.
12) The father is aware of the abuse & has participated. They found evidence that they used food as punishment & would starve the kids in a home they already didn't have enough food in.
13) Trenton came out & told everyone when he felt safe that he had gone to Illinois alone with his preditor without written permission from his mother to leave town. He was told it was so he could build a relationship with his new step mother. He went alone without his father or brother's. There is when she started molesting him & raped him in the middle of nowhere. Trenton felt responsible because he didn't know what to do because he was scared & he knew his mother didn't know where he was & it was his first time outside of Colorado.
14) The preditor's little girl age 4 reported to her father in Illinois on summer break that she was touched by Trenton's father as well. He took her to have her examined & found evidence that she was touched. They told the father to report to Adam's County police & social services since the child resided there. So he did in August of 2016 when social services got involved in the home.
15) Social services didn't tell the little girls father they were involved with his kids. Alea found him in November of 2016 & told him what was going on. That was when Alea found out that the father of her children was also being a child preditor. The state failed to notify both & the state didn't even investigate the accusation even though there was an open case on the father. They had closed Trenton's without looking into it & then reopened it when Alea and the other children's father made a fuss.
16) They notified the little girls mom who hurt Trenton that they were conducting a forensic interview on the little girl. They had time to prep the child & accused Alea's 2nd born of being the one that the little girl was accusing because he shares a name with the father. But when the case was opened they made sure to get that figured out & she said it was the kid's father.
17) They found credibility in Trenton and put a restraining order on his preditor. She had 24hrs to vacate the home. She is currently still there. The police won't remove her.
18) Before the restraining order Trenton had an incident at Social services & they didn't handle the situation appropriately. Trenton's head was slammed into a wall a couple times for going to say bye to his siblings. He said he was suicidal & his mother requested a 72hr hold which was denied. Police came and tried to violate Trenton's rights by getting him to let go of his mother & go off alone without a parent or lawyer to talk about what had just happend when they state threatened charges on a child who obviously suffers from PTSD after being raped & tortured. Alea went fb live & caught most of the incident on audio. She also got her younger two who were not aware of the recording saying that the state was talking in front of them & that they were never going home with there mom. Her kids won't talk about the abuse anymore.
19) The state punished Trenton for that video. He can't see his siblings anymore until he completes treatment. The mother's first amendment rights were violated & they told her that she had to remove the video in 24hrs or she could do a minimum of 6 months in jail. No jury involved so they can not put a gag order on her. They are doing this because Alea is a public figure with media ties in the community & is now media herself.
We are tired of seeing children fall threw the cracks of the system & worse end up dead. Let's show Trenton & his mother Alea support with this peaceful protest while she goes to court to fight for her kid's safety & justice.